- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Approved for the use of VA Educational Benefits for those who are eligible.
- Approved by the Vocational Rehabilitation Departments of Oregon and Washington.
- Eligible to participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended.
State of Oregon
This school is a business unit of a corporation and is authorized by the State of Oregon to offer and confer the academic degrees and certificates described herein, following a determination that state academic standards will be satisfied under OAR 583-030. Inquiries concerning the standards or school compliance may be directed to the Office of Degree Authorization, 3225 25th Street SE, Salem, OR 97302
State of Washington
- All Washington residents enrolling in programs leading to professional licensure should check with the Washington Department of Health, Health Profession Quality Assurance Division, to determine if their program will prepare them for licensure in Washington State.
- Concorde Career College is licensed under Chapter 28C.10 RCW. Inquiries or complaints regarding this private vocational school may be made to the: Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board, 128 10th Avenue, SW, P.O. Box 43105, Olympia, WA 98504; 360-753-5662; www.wtb.wa.gov; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Polysomnographic Technology Program
The Polysomnographic Technology program has been awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th Street N., #7709, Seminole, FL 33775-7709; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Polysomnographic Technologist Education (CoA PSG), 1711 Frank Avenue, New Bern, NC 28560; 252-626-3238; www.coapsg.org.
Practical Nursing Program
The Practical Nursing program has been granted continuing Board approval by the Oregon State Board of Nursing. Oregon State Board of Nursing: 17938 Southwest Upper Boones Ferry Road, Portland, OR 97224-7012; www.oregon.gov/OSBN.
Respiratory Therapy Program
The Respiratory Therapy program (#200563) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
Surgical Technology Program
The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th Street N., #7709, Seminole, FL 33775-7709; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; https://arcstsa.org.